After you've published an activity on your Alumni Spaces site, managing that event through Eventbrite is now easier than ever.
Publishing an activity to Eventbrite for the first time:
- Start by navigating to the editor screen of your published activity.
- Find the Eventbrite Publisher module, where inside there is a button that reads Connect to Evenbrite.
- Click the button to connect to Eventbrite.
- You'll be brought to a page where you can login, you'll be directed to an Eventbrite page where you'll be asked to allow Alumni Spaces access to your Eventbrite profile. Click allow, and you'll be brought back to the event page with a confirmation that you've connected your account.
- Next, reload your activity and scroll down to the Eventbrite Publisher and click the Create on Eventbrite button.
- While the publisher is working, you will see a small loading icon. Don't worry if this takes a few seconds.
- Once the process is finished, you will see a link to see your event on Eventbrite. In addition, ticket options will now be presented on the activity page on your Alumni Spaces website.
Publishing future activities:
You will never have to reconnect your Alumni Spaces account to your Eventbrite account. As such, for future activities you wish to publish to Eventbrite, all you need to do is publish the activity and scroll down to the Eventbrite Publisher module and click the Create on Eventbrite button.
Future editing note:
If you ever need to change information about your event, be sure to change it in BOTH places - on your Alumni Spaces website and on Eventbrite. Changing it in only one of the two places will not sync it to both.